How to Set Up a Signature in RoundCube Webmail
November 30, 2022
An email signature is a personalized block of text at the bottom of an email.
If the Webmail interface (cPanel » Home » Email Accounts » Check Email ) does not have a setting for assigning a signature for your email to use. You will need to configure signatures within the Webmail Client that you use.
- Log into your webmail client.
- Click setting in the top-right section of the screen (circled).
- Click Identities (circled)
- Select the current email under Identities (circled).
- Enter the details for this Identity in the fields. In the Signature section check the box for HTML.
- You can now upload your custom signature as an image. Feel free to add any other details you may like to your custom signature.